Posted to users@flex.apache.org by jfb <j....@verizon.net> on 2015/08/03 16:19:57 UTC

Re: Show two rows diferences in Adv Datagrid

Hi Phil,
Thanks for you reply and help.
I don't have the DIFF row,  I have only the rows for 10 and 15's. I am
sorting the provider for FieldA, FieldB and FieldC.
You give me a good idea to start with.
I see that I can use groupCollection but I see only SUM operation.
Anybody else with other ideas?
Best,

Re: Show two rows diferences in Adv Datagrid

Posted by digill5 <di...@digillax.com>.
you could create the summary row by adding it to the dataprovider.

there is an option to create a summary function.

you could monkey patch or create your own DefaultSummaryCalculator.as to have a diff summaryOperation.

subtract the row like in the sum operation and count the rows like in the avg, so if more that two there is an error.

phil gottfried
digillax systems