Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nishit Rajput <ni...@packt.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/11 09:16:19 UTC

Packt wants to feature books

Hi team,

I am Nishit from Packt. We publish over 50 books related to trending and upcoming technologies every month. We also feature various books on Project websites.

We would be interested in featuring our recently published book Apache Ignite Quick Start Guide<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-ignite-quick-start-guide> by Sujoy Acharya

The book takes you through the basics of Apache Ignite and in-memory technologies. You will learn about installation and clustering Ignite nodes, caching topologies, and various caching strategies, such as cache aside, read and write through, and write behind. Next, you will delve into detailed aspects of Ignite’s data grid: web session clustering and querying data.

You will learn how to process large volumes of data using compute grid and Ignite’s map-reduce and executor service. You will learn about the memory architecture of Apache Ignite and monitoring memory and caches. You will use Ignite for complex event processing, event streaming, and the time-series predictions of opportunities and threats. Additionally, you will go through off-heap and on-heap caching, swapping, and native and Spring framework integration with Apache Ignite.

By the end of this book, you will be confident with all the features of Apache Ignite 2.x that can be used to build a high-performance system architecture.

We can shorten the description as per your website's requirement.

I am certain this book will prove to be an insightful resource to the developers.

Do let me know if we can feature this book on your website and if you can help us featuring it. If not, can you please direct me to the right person for this requirement.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and regards,

[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/email-signature-packt/128x128px.png]

Nishit Rajput

Author Marketing Executive

 [https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/email-signature-packt/ph.png]   022-28328148

 [https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/email-signature-packt/web.png]   www.packt.com
 [https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/email-signature-packt/msg.png]   nishitr@packt.com
[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/email-signature-packt/loc.png]  Plot No.103, Arena House, 3rd Floor,12th Road, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400093 Mumbai .

[https://www.facebook.com/PacktPub/?ref=br_rs]<https://www.facebook.com/PacktPub/?ref=br_rs>  [https://twitter.com/PacktPub] <https://twitter.com/PacktPub>   [https://www.linkedin.com/company/packt-publishing/] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/packt-publishing/>   [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VydBGBl132baPCLeDspMQ] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VydBGBl132baPCLeDspMQ>

Packt Publishing Private Limited. Registered Address: Plot No.103, Arena House, 3rd Floor,12th Road, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400093. CIN:U22100MH2005PTC152766
This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail. Whilst Packt Publishing Ltd take every reasonable precaution to avoid the transfer of software viruses or defects that may cause damage to computer systems; it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that all emails and attachments received are free from infection.
The word 'Packt'® and the Packt logo are registered trademarks which belong to Packt Publishing Limited.

Re: Packt wants to feature books

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

I've added a link to the book under the Docs menu item on the website.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Hishit,