Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mohamed ebrahim faisal <eb...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/09 18:38:01 UTC

checkbox checking???

Hi

	I fetch data from the database abd store it in the Form Bean. After that
while displaying the value in the JSP, i am associating one of the property
to an array of checkboxes with the same property.

	I want the checkbox to be checked based on my property value, it might be
differnt for checkboxes in the array.

	If it is a <input type="checkbox".....> i can easily do it using attribute
checked, but how to do it in <html:checkbox .....> since struts Checkbox
does not support "checked" attribute.

	Can anyone pls tell me.

regards
faisal