Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/04/19 00:56:13 UTC

[OT] Re: Happy Easter!

>Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> Le Jeudi, 17 avr 2003, à 15:41 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>>
>>> ...I wish you all a happy easter and spend some nice days
>>> with or without Cocoon (whatever you like more ;) )
>>

>> Thanks and a happy Easter to you too!
>> For me it'll be without Cocoon ;-)
>

>And me as well.  Ahh, the joys of Stewed Rabbit on Easter!
>:)

Hmm... Where have you managed to find a rabbit here (in US)?
:-?

Vadim

Re: [OT] Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>>> Thanks and a happy Easter to you too!
>>> For me it'll be without Cocoon ;-)
>>

>> And me as well.  Ahh, the joys of Stewed Rabbit on Easter!
>> :)
>>

> Hmm... Where have you managed to find a rabbit here (in US)?
> :-?

The grocery store has it, on the expensive side, but its there.

-----Chris Rock

Re: [OT] Re: Happy Easter!

Posted by Andrew Oliver <ac...@apache.org>.
There are three in my back yard...  I suspect this is an indication of
more than 3 and I suspect there will be a great many of them shortly....