Posted to user@wink.apache.org by "Harris, Christopher P" <ch...@baxter.com> on 2014/07/29 21:45:13 UTC

Your PDF documentation is outdated

Hi,

While it's great to see that the Wink team has recently updated the Apache Wink site to display Apache Wink 1.4.0 in the docs section, your PDF link for 1.4.0 still points to a .pdf file concerning Apache Wink 1.1.  New and frequent visitors alike probably share my thoughts that it would be nice to have a copy of the most recent documentation posted on your site.

The other problems that I'm still seeing are:

1.)    The PDF links for Wink 1.2.1, 1.2.0, 1.1.2 also point to the 1.1 .pdf file.

2.)    The PDF link for Wink 1.3 PDF link points to a file that can't be found.

3.)    An HTML version is present for Wink 0.1 - 1.1.1, however 1.1 points to a file that doesn't exist, and 1.1.1 points to the 1.0 HTML doc.

4.)    Wink 1.1.2 - 1.3.0 don't have an HTML doc link.

Can you please address these issues?

-        Chris Harris
The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

For Translation:

http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer

Re: Your PDF documentation is outdated

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Ok, the links are actually correct, what probably happened is that I wasn't
updating the wiki before the release and the title on the first page of the
PDFs are still saying 1.1... but they are actually the most up to date
documentation generated from the live wiki:

Like:

http://wink.apache.org/1.4.0/Apache_Wink_User_Guide.pdf

Will say:

Apache Wink 1.1