Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by lmk <lo...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/04/11 18:13:52 UTC

[myfaces 1.2.2] session timeout issue

hello,

I get a strange problem after migration from myfaces 1.1.5 to 1.2.2..
I send an ajaw request after session timeout,
I get error:

javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: /result.jsfThe expected view
was not returned for the view identifier: /result.jsf

thanks for help

Re: [myfaces 1.2.2] session timeout issue

Posted by "Hilbert Schraal, Hippe IT" <hi...@hippe-it.nl>.
Hi,

We are getting this error when the application runs behind a proxy. The
error disappears when excluding the server from the proxy (via the setting
in the browser).

Posted by Luka Surija <lu...@iytim.hr>.
 From time to time (random on deployment or app server restart), I have

Posted by lmk <lo...@yahoo.fr>.
Hii,

Posted by lmk <lo...@yahoo.fr>.
My environement:

facelets 1.1.14,myfaces 1.2.2 and richfaces 3.2.0

even I dont send an ajax request the exception occurs when i try to sent any
request to the server .
timeout is defined on web.xml

 <session-config>
  <session-timeout>20</session-timeout>
 </session-config>

Im using server state saving.

it seems that the exception is handled by FacesServlet  so they dont be
thrown to the  container..

thanks a lot

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.

Posted by lmk <lo...@yahoo.fr>.

Posted by eXiyenaya <ex...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am getting same exception in myfaces 1.2.2 too. In my local machine my
application working however in server viewexpiredexception is thrown. Could
you find any solution about this error...