Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hammonds Nicholas <ni...@siemens.at> on 2002/03/12 13:26:04 UTC

importing packages

Hello,
I am doing some java servlet programming at the moment and I have the
following problem.  I would like to import some packages into my java
servlet code.  When normally doing this I would just make sure that the
package I want to include is in the 'classpath' variable and do something
like

import packageA.*;

However I don't know how to adjust the classpath variable which tomcat
knows.  I understand that its probably something to do with the web.xml
file.

Thanks everyone

Nic