Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Engebakken Geir <ge...@edb.com> on 2009/01/07 11:20:37 UTC

RE: How to remove an artifact

Not able to help, sorry. I did exactly as proposed and like you said you did and that worked (fortunately) for us. I think there is a patch in the latest Archiva beta release to remove artifacts, so maybe that is a way to go,  although this is not a released version as far as I remember, just a milestone release, so we have opted to wait until an official release.

Geir