Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2018/05/07 20:01:54 UTC

Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

Hi,

On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that Christian
Stein (sor) has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.

Christian, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

thanks,
Robert

Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
Welcome Christian.  Thank you for your contributions to the community

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hello Christian,

welcome...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
welcome Christian,

I hope you'll have fun implementing the plan: once you don't know what to do,
don't get depressive: just tell me and I'll give you a part of my own TODO
list :)

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Christian Stein <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.
Great to have you on the team Christian. Looking forward to see your contributions.

Manfred

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Willkommen Christian!

martin

________________________________

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

--
Sent from my phone

Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome buddy :)

> On Tue, 8 May 2018 at 18:49, Christian Stein <so...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 11:48 PM Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome!
> > > I hope Christian is online.
> > >

> > No, wasn't online when you wrote the mail.
> >

> > > We are working on JUnit5 provider in Surefire together and I see we
> have
> > > quite a good progress step by step. So I think we will produce a new
> > > version 2.22.0.
> >

> > Would be cool if we can have the 2.22 release this month. :)
> >

> Oh yes would be really awesome!!!
>

> > Cheers,
> > Christian
> >

> --
> Olivier Lamy

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
---

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Christian Stein <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
Welcome!
I hope Christian is online.

Posted by domi <do...@fortysix.ch>.
Welcome Christian!!
/Domi

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

On Tue, 8 May 2018 at 08:01, Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that Christian
> Stein (sor) has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Christian, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> thanks,
> Robert

Olivier Lamy

Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
Welcome!
I hope Christian is online.

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.