Posted to geospatial@apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2021/10/18 15:16:32 UTC

Slides from last OGC virtual meeting

Hello all

I'm 3 weeks late, but below is a consolidation of slides from
presentations done during the last Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
meeting (virtual again):

    https://portal.ogc.org/files/?artifact_id=99067

By browsing quickly on the slides, I see the following elements as of
particular interest at least for Apache SIS:

  * A "Conceptual Modeling sub-group" has been created (slide 29). It
    will be in charge of checking UML model correctness among other (UML
    models from OGC/ISO are fundamental to Apache SIS design).
  * An executable test suite of "OGC API Features part 2: CRS by
    reference" is available (slide 41).
  * A syntax for compound CRS in URL is proposed (slide 47).
  * Report on data quality (ISO 19157) work: slides 78 to 82.

There is of course a lot more.

Martin