Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gaurav Jain <ga...@infobeans.com> on 2006/05/02 07:47:08 UTC

RE: [ANN] JAVAWUG BOF XVI Videos Available Now!

I went through this and it's simply great.
Thanks,
Gaurav Jain

Posted by Nikolaj Berntsen <kn...@mobilepeople.dk>.

I am viewing this just now, and it is great stuff! I have wanted to look
into extensions of struts for a while, and this seems like a nice one.
However, I definitely need to either have the slides available or to get
better video qulity in order to really follow the talk. I did look at
javawug (transferring me to jroller), but I could not find the slides
anywhere.

Are the slides available? (the slides from some of the other talks are
available for some of the other talks at the javawug homepage). I
googled my way to this server side article
http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=StrutsforJava5 which
seems to cover all of it, but they are not the actual slides which would
be nice to have for "video sync viewing".

Btw. from the google video side bar there seems to be much more videos
available from the javawug's bof, even moire, jyst FYI.

Cheers,
/\/