Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matthew Wilson <ma...@tplus1.com> on 2008/12/30 17:29:18 UTC

I'm using ditz [1] to keep track of to-do lists.  It puts each issue
in a separate YAML file, and then it uses a bunch of command-line
utilities to read and write those files.

I want to build a web interface using couchdb.  Apparently, JSON is a
subset of YAML.  So, if I convert all the YAML files to proper JSON,
how would I load all those files into couchdb?

Also, how would I dump all the JSON from couchdb back out?

I want to use a web interface so I can do stuff like drag issues from
one milestone to another.

Matt

[1] http://ditz.rubyforge.org

--