Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org> on 2016/01/04 11:12:09 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final Release (RC3)

Hello!

Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final release (RC3) has been accepted.

13 "+1" votes received.

Here are the votes received:

   - Anton Vinogradov (binding)
   - Nikolay Tikhonov (binding)
   - Konstantin Boudnik (binding)
   - Semyon Boikov (binding)
   - Gianfranco Murador (binding)
   - Vladimir Ozerov (binding)
   - Alexey Goncharuk (binding)
   - Raul Kripalani (binding)
   - Denis Magda (binding)
   - Sergi Vladykin (binding)
   - 姜 为
   - Alexey Kuznetsov
   - Roman Shtykh

Here is the link to vote thread -
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-Ignite-1-5-0-final-RC3-td6305.html

Ignite 1.5.0.final successfuly released to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ignite/1.5.0.final/

Site & Maven will be updated soon.

Thanks!

Re: Version mismatch Was: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final Release (RC3)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Yes, .final works and I appreciate you guys meeting the downstream community a
half-way!

My point is different: custom version schemas are always a mess and a headache
for all downstreams. Look at the nodejs versioning nightmare, as an example ;)
If you don't want to make the developers (and they are Ignite's primary users)
to fight with the project - simply stop inventing square wheels ;)

Cheers,
  Cos

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Sergey,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems

Re: Version mismatch Was: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final Release (RC3)

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.5.0.final Release (RC3)

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Thanks Anton! The documentation is uploaded.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Anton,