Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by sudhendra seshachala <su...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/04 18:05:55 UTC

Re: GUI

It just got completed few days back.
  You could beta test it downloading from
  http://68.178.249.66/nutch-admin/nutch-0.8-dev_guiBundle_05_02_06.tar.gz

  It is still in early stages... So I would not rank it as stable..

  Thanks

  Markus Franz <ma...@markus-franz.de> wrote:
  Hello!

Are there any powerful and stable (or almost stable) administration GUIs
for Nutch? Did you test them?

Regards,
Markus

--
Danziger Weg 2
97350 Mainbernheim

  Sudhi Seshachala
  http://sudhilogs.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------

Re: GUI

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
I tried to upload some screenshooots to the jira but wasn't able to
do so. :(
But installing it, mean downloading it, decompress and start bin/
nutch gui /aFolder..

Stefan

Re: GUI

Posted by David Webster <tr...@loxinfo.co.th>.
Oh, nice interface!

Re: GUI

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: GUI

Posted by Matthias Jaekle <ja...@eventax.de>.
Hi,

is there any url to see the gui without installing the Bundle?

Matthias