Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Amith Chinthaka <am...@compsoc.lk> on 2017/03/05 15:12:22 UTC

Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Hi,

I'm a Master of Computer Science student of University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka. We are currently using ZooKeeper to build a fault tolerance system to detect failures and fail-over critical processes of a distributed system. And also, I'm looking for an interesting research problem to solve for my MCS thesis.

So I'd like to know are there any areas which need to be improved and continue to working on as a research question.

Thanks,

Amith Chinthaka.

Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Posted by Amith Chinthaka <am...@compsoc.lk>.
Hi Tharindu,

Thanks for your help. I'll go through ZAB.

~ Amith

________________________________
Posted by Tharindu Kumara <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amith,

Posted by Amith Chinthaka <am...@compsoc.lk>.
Thanks Alexander. I CC the original mail to dev mailing list also.

________________________________
You should maybe try the other mailing list: dev

Posted by Alexander Binzberger <al...@wingcon.com>.

--
Alexander Binzberger
System Designer - WINGcon AG
Tel. +49 7543 966-119

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Langenargen
Registergericht: ULM, HRB 734260
USt-Id.: DE232931635, WEEE-Id.: DE74015979
Vorstand: thomasThomas Ehrle (Vorsitz), Fritz R. Paul (Stellvertreter), Tobias Tre
Aufsichtsrat: Jrgen Maucher (Vorsitz), Andreas Paul (Stellvertreter), Martin Sauter

Re: Future works and research areas of ZooKeeper

Posted by Amith Chinthaka <am...@compsoc.lk>.
Does anyone has an idea??

Posted by Amit Kumar <ak...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe