Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Anna Povzner <an...@confluent.io> on 2018/04/14 22:54:06 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-279: Fix log divergence between leader and follower after fast leader fail over

Hi All,

I would like to start the vote on KIP-279: Fix log divergence between
leader and follower after fast leader fail over.

For reference, here's the KIP wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-279%3A+Fix+log+divergence+between+leader+and+follower+after+fast+leader+fail+over

and discussion thread:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg86753.html

Thanks,

Anna

Re: [VOTE] KIP-279: Fix log divergence between leader and follower after fast leader fail over

Posted by Anna Povzner <an...@confluent.io>.
The vote for KIP-279 has passed with 5 binding and 2 non-binding +1s (and
no objections).

Thanks everyone for your reviews and feedback,

Anna

Posted by Anna Povzner <an...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Anna Povzner <an...@confluent.io>.
Hi Colin,

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Anna, this looks great.

From the KIP:

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io>.
+1 thanks Anna

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
+1 Thanks for the KIP!

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anna +1

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-279: Fix log divergence between leader and follower after fast leader fail over

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP! LGTM. +1

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1