Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anna Krajewska <a....@wasko.pl> on 2006/02/06 13:08:21 UTC

Axis Web-service available only on port 8443 - not 8080

Hi

I want to know if it is possible to configure axis web-service system on tomcat so that one service would be available on port 8443 (and only 8443) and another one on port 8080 (and only that) ? Or I need to choose the port for all of my web-services and open it and close the other one completely (comment proper connector in tomcat server.xml config file)?

Regards

Ania

Re: Axis Web-service available only on port 8443 - not 8080