Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/08/26 17:52:41 UTC

Servlet 3.0 ?

Hello,

as WebBeans spec is kinda late - so is Servlet 3.0 - I was wondering
if you guys could leverage some of their stuff,
like the @Filter annotation or the "web-xml fragments" stuff ? (e.g.
for WebBeansJSFFilter), for the -jsf module ?

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Servlet 3.0 ?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu<cg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe Geronimo Java EE 6 OWB integration can add this filter automatically
> to a web module. Maybe Geronimo MyFaces integration can handle this via
> looking META-INF/beans.xml file.

that would be a benefit. Let's keep this in mind when it comes to that time.

Re: Servlet 3.0 ?

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.