Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Phillip Hamilton <ph...@myarchive.biz> on 2007/09/07 16:12:13 UTC

[users@httpd] Moving Apache with VHosts

I've recently moved our server to a new box (Windows 2003 Web Edit)
and now all our virtual hosts are having issues.
Specifically, requests for one VH will show a random site from the list of
VH's.
We're using Apache 2.2.4 with OpenSSL for Windows (MSI), PHP 5.2.4, and CF8.

I've gone over the VH file over and over (all day yesterday) but I can't for
the life of me figure it out.
Everything worked fine on the other box, exact same config except the Apache
ver was 2.2.3.

Restarting the server seems to fix the problem for the first 4 - 10 queries,
but that could be coincidence.

Here's a sample of http-vhosts.conf:

NameVirtualHost 12.144.215.16:80

<VirtualHost 12.144.215.16:80>
Servername mysite.com
ServerAlias *.mysite.com www.mysite.com
ServerAdmin webmaster@mysite.com
DocumentRoot C:\webs\mysite.com
<Directory C:\webs\mysite.com\>
AllowOverride Authconfig
Options +Includes +ExecCGI +Indexes +MultiViews +FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
</Directory>
ErrorLog logs\host.mysite-error_log
</VirtualHost>

If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to trying anything at this point.

RE: [users@httpd] Moving Apache with VHosts

Posted by Phillip Hamilton <ph...@myarchive.biz>.
For the benefit of the community I'd like to say - I got it fixed and here's
how:
The issue has to do with coldfusion 8 and not Apache at all. A
removal/reinstall to my configured
Apache server seems to have it fixed.

Possibly this has to do with the way CF handles multiple requests from one
client. I haven't figured it out
just yet but the day is young.