Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by venkatesha murthy <ve...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/05 19:14:01 UTC

[math] when is 3.4 release scheduled.

Hi

I would like to know when is 3.4 math is scheduled for the release

Please let me know.

thanks
murthy

Re: [math] when is 3.4 release scheduled.

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <lu...@spaceroots.org>.
Le 05/10/2014 19:14, venkatesha murthy a écrit :
> Hi

Hi Murthy,

> I would like to know when is 3.4 math is scheduled for the release
>
> Please let me know.

No schedule has been discussed up to now, thanks for raising the idea.

There is currently a bunch of issues that are worked on. We have also
recently switched to Git, and considered we should release after that,
as it would also help identify changes needed in our release process, so
other Commons components could also switch to Git if they want.

So I would say that we could let the current activity complete, and
release just after that. A wild guess would be that we could start the
first release candidate near the end of October, and expect a release
mid-November. As usual, this is only a guess.

best regards,
Luc