Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ke...@bmwna.com on 2002/02/08 16:09:00 UTC

RE: [Off Topic] Using Struts with WebSphere Studio Application De veloper 4.0

Not true...all you need to do is put the struts.jar file in the web
application's WEB-INF/lib directory. This will resolve the runtime
reference. If you want to debug Struts, then you need to have a Struts
project with the source code. The Struts.WAR should be added to the
application's EAR.