Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net> on 1997/10/12 21:59:24 UTC

Re: off-topic request for suggestions

Rasmus,

I think that I would opt for option 2. I think the chance that
people would use both an ASP parser and PHP parser on the same file
is a stretch. Seems that use of MIME type could control which
parser gets it anyhow. I think that getting behind the momentum of
ASP would have some benefits with editors, etc. as you mentioned.