Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by luzhijing <54...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/07/27 08:34:15 UTC

[discuss] optimize the pages and documents on Doris's official website

Hi, all

Recently, we will optimize the pages and documents on Doris's official website, mainly including the following:

- Updates to homepage slogan and community pages for visual optimization
- Adjust document structure for easier reading and SEO
- User stories will be divided by industry for easy reading by everyone
And there are also some document contents that need to be optimized, I hope these optimizations will help everyone better use Apache Doris.

Thanks!

—

Best Regards
Zhijing Lu