Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rujin raj <ru...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/13 11:39:45 UTC

Increase the MaxPermSize in Java

Hi,

Where can i see the default value of MaxPermSize in java. I am using Tomcat
5.5 and java 1.6 and the operating system is windows 2008 server. How can i
increase the maxpermsize in java in windows mode

rujin

Re: Increase the MaxPermSize in Java

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 13/11/2010 10:39, rujin raj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can i see the default value of MaxPermSize in java. I am using Tomcat
> 5.5 and java 1.6 and the operating system is windows 2008 server.

Default can depend on additional factors such as memory and number of
CPUs. It varies from operating system to operating system and can vary
between point releases of the JDK. Check the docs for the version you
are using.

Mark

Re: Increase the MaxPermSize in Java

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@gmail.com>.