Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tanguy von Stebut <ta...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/21 13:01:05 UTC

multiproject:site from root base directory

Hi all folks,

I have a multi-sub-projects project with, one of them is my parent
top-level.
But, I'm trying to run maven multiproject:site from root base directory, but
it does not do the same as from top level project...
In fact, at the end of maven build process, it does not gather properly, so
navigation does not include sub-projects.

I'd like it to work from base dir, but it does not gather properly, is there
a way ?

--
Best regards

Tanguy von Stebut

Re: multiproject:site from root base directory

Posted by Tanguy von Stebut <ta...@gmail.com>.
Well, I tryed adding site:site-deploy as a postGoal, but it did not
help...In fact, my site is perfect with multiproject:site, when running
maven from top-level project, But NOT when running from root base
directory....

Also, I did not mentionned that I'm using Maven 1.1 !

--
Cordialement,

Tanguy von Stebut

75, bd de Ménilmontant
75011 PARIS

06 60 90 21 03

Re: multiproject:site from root base directory

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.