Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Patrick Rhomberg <pr...@pivotal.io> on 2018/03/09 23:08:36 UTC

Requesting permission to add a proposal to the Geode Wiki

Hello all!

I wanted to propose adding a public cluster configuration API, and I think
that conversation would greatly benefit from the formatting that email too
critically lacks.  My username is prhomberg

Imagination is Change.
~Patrick

Re: Requesting permission to add a proposal to the Geode Wiki

Posted by Mark Bretl <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Permission granted.

Happy Editing!