Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by bitsof info <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/15 19:23:11 UTC

error: "code stops in the middle of instruction starting at offset 1"

Encountering this kind of error (CXF jaxws 3.1.1), and have no idea how to
fix it. I am passing the web-service class into

new EndpointImpl(new SpringBus(), new MyWSClass())

Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: (class: my/package/jaxws_asm/Authorize,
method: setMetaData signature: (Lmy/package/util/jaxb/XmlMap;)V) Code stops
in the middle of instruction  starting at offset 1
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2671)

For this method signature

@WebMethod
public RESULT_TYPE authorize(@WebParam(name="p") String p,
@WebParam(name="applicationID") String tag,