Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/15 17:06:07 UTC

score customization

Hi,

I am looking for the way to get the score - only hundredth - ex.
4.09something like that.
Currently, it has 7 decimal digits. <float name="score">1.8032384</float>

Thanks,

Jae

Re: score customization

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On Nov 15, 2007 11:06 AM, Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the way to get the score - only hundredth - ex.
> 4.09something like that.
> Currently, it has 7 decimal digits. <float name="score">1.8032384</float>

If you want to display scores only to the hundredths place, simply do
that in your client.
There's not a good reason to try and add this to solr... saving 5
bytes per document wouldn't be worth it.

-Yonik