Posted to users-de@openoffice.apache.org by Helmut Kohner <ko...@web.de> on 2020/03/28 15:04:04 UTC

Spell checker doesn´t work

Englisch

Hallo,

The spell checker doesn't work. All texts were underlined in red. I then
changed the uno_packages folder. The spelling still doesn't work. only
the red lines have disappeared. Please help me.

Re: Spell checker doesn´t work

Posted by "technik_div@jrsch.de" <te...@jrsch.de>.
Hallo,

hier spricht man Deutsch. Schau mal, ob du entsprechende Wörterbücher
eingebunden hast.

Horst