Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Kakuschky <ka...@elbe-net.de> on 2010/10/22 22:29:38 UTC

[tobago] How to use tc:tree control for navigation

Hello, how to use the tc:tree control to navigate to pages? Is it
possible? And if yes how I can set the outcome?

Thanks & regards Michael

Re: [tobago] How to use tc:tree control for navigation

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi Michael,

the navigation of the tobago-example-demo is implemented with tc:tree.
For Tobago 1.0 you need a Java object that holds the nodes, see
navigation.jsp (you need a facet for action/navigation).
For Tobago 1.5 you can also create the node directly in the page, see
navigation.xhtml (the tree was reimplemented completely in 1.5).

Regards,

Udo