Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org> on 2002/07/02 13:40:21 UTC

[DRAFT2] Jakarta Newsletter - June 2002

Please find attached the xdoc/html/txt versions of the the second draft
(zipped).

The changes:
o    New sections for Jetspeed, Lucene, and Tomcat
o    Mentions actual release of JXPath not just talk of
o    Ceki's name is now in its full glory, as is Mike McAngus's
o    Switched Mahler Thomas to Thomas Mahler

Do people want the html version? if so, we could do with finalising the
location and someone committing the xdoc before I send the final copy out to
the wide world.

If we can decide this matter and there are no more changes / submissions
then I'll send this copy out tomorrow.  So again - let me know of any
changes you think are necessary.

Rob