Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 00:41:46 UTC

FYI: An article on InfoQ.com on Tuscany

http://www.infoq.com/articles/elder-etal-tuscany

Re: FYI: An article on InfoQ.com on Tuscany

Posted by Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have two components in my SCA composite. First one has a wire with the
second one and It is published as web service. The second one has an vector
with data. It is a attribute of class. But I am losing this data because
when I invoked to web service a new instance of implementation is created. I
have read about Scope Stateless. I think this is my problem. How can I
maintain the same instance of implementation? I put @Scope("CONVERSATION")
in first and second component interfaces but it is not working. Any idea?
Thank very much