Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by fr...@pacbell.net on 2006/01/30 05:07:23 UTC

getScrolling() missing in new nightly build

For my application, I built the nightly build from Jan 23, and my
application worked. I built the build from last night, but I am getting
an error because the javascript function getScrolling() is missing.
The Jan 23 build produces

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
function getScrolling() {
    var x = 0; var y = 0;
. . .
    return x + "," + y;
}

//--></script>

after the </html>
but the Jan 28 does not.

Re: getScrolling() missing in new nightly build

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I recommend looking at the new web page, and not using url-pattern at all.

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

Posted by fr...@pacbell.net.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.