Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 鄂力炜 <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 10:04:35 UTC

wicket 1.3.7 RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException post data lost

Hi all,

I am using wicket 1.3.7 for our product. Currently, I have encountered a
problem, a form submitting is corrupted by session timeout, description as
follows,

   - there is a report page, and a form in it, a user fill some parameter
   in that form, method post
   - after the user's session timeout, he or she tries to submit the form
   - the server starts to process the request, due to unauthorized problem,
   (we add an IUnauthroizedComponentInstantiationListener implementation), A
   RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException is throwed.
   - the user is redirect to the login page
   - after the user has logon, the browser is redirected to the report
   page, but all the parameter in the form is empty

I tried the debug tool for tracing the operation.

   - in the RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException constructor, the
   original request, the submit of form in report page has been translated to
   a URL and stored in a PageMap object's interceptContinuationURL var, for
   later using after user logon. but here the setting on
   interceptContinuationURL, only contains the pathinfo and queryString of
   httpreqeust, the post data has been abandoned.
   - the redirection after the user logon has actually triggered the submit
   form, since the url contains the 'IformSubmitListener'
   but as post data has been abandoned, the submitting has no valid
   parameter.

What I am expecting is to have the form submitting result consistent no
matter the user's session has been timeout or not.

Or is it a nature feature for Wicket treating redirection logic, to abandon
the post data?

Can anyone help me for this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Liwei

RE: wicket 1.3.7 RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException post data lost

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: 鄂力炜 [mailto:daurathz@gmail.com]
> Subject: wicket 1.3.7 RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException post data lost

> I am using wicket 1.3.7 for our product.

> Can anyone help me for this issue?

Perhaps someone familiar with Wicket can, but this is a Tomcat mailing list; the only mention of Tomcat in your e-mail is the To: line.  (I suspect the Wicket folks might not be that interested either, since the version you're using is over two years old.)

Start again.

 - Chuck