Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by andreas_triebel <an...@adesso.ch> on 2012/11/27 15:22:10 UTC

Question about Sender-Vouches and Body Signature

Hi

A message with SV confirmation method is rejected by CXF if the SOAP body is
not signed (which is good I think).
My question: Is it possible to convince CXF to accept such a message?
I know this would break the idea of a subject confirmation method, but I
need to know if it's possible in CXF.

Thanks
-Andreas

Re: Question about Sender-Vouches and Body Signature

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yes - you can use a security policy that only consists of a SAML Token
(without a security binding). For example see the "DoubleItBearerPolicy"
here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/systests/ws-security-examples/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/wssec/examples/saml/DoubleItSaml.wsdl?view=markup

This activates the SamlTokenInterceptor which does not do any checking of
the Subject Confirmation.

Colm.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM, andreas_triebel
<an...@adesso.ch>wrote:

> Hi
>
> A message with SV confirmation method is rejected by CXF if the SOAP body
> is
> not signed (which is good I think).
> My question: Is it possible to convince CXF to accept such a message?
> I know this would break the idea of a subject confirmation method, but I
> need to know if it's possible in CXF.
>
> Thanks
> -Andreas

Colm O hEigeartaigh