Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by subasini <su...@tcs.com> on 2019/01/09 11:46:03 UTC

Manifoldcf2.10 - Sending user-defined fields to solr

Hi
I am using manifoldcf 2.10 and Solr 7.6.0.
I can crawl my website and indexing done in Solr successfully.
Now I want to send one key-value pair from manifoldcf which should appear in
Solr.
For different websites, the value will be different so that I can use the
same for filtering in my solr query.

I can see there is no "forced metadata" option in manifold_2.10.
Can anybody guide me how can I send the data. Is there any setting in
manifold mcf-crawler-ui/ console.

--
Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-Java-Users-f532864.html

Re: Manifoldcf2.10 - Sending user-defined fields to solr

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could you ask your question at ManifoldCF user list?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.