Posted to users@maven.apache.org by DocJunioR <j....@lycos.de> on 2007/10/11 10:51:47 UTC

using a parent pom my plugin is started twice

hi,
I use a parent pom, to pre-configure a self-programmed plugin for the whole
company (e.g.  executions, etc.) . Each project has to configure some
details, so I bind this plugin in the child.pom this works but my plugin is
called twice. can someone tell me what to do?

Re: using a parent pom my plugin is started twice

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I'll assume you've declared the plugin in <plugins> in the parent pom.
Instead, try declaring it (and its config) in pluginManagement in the
parent, and remove it from <plugins>.

Wayne