Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "V. Jenks" <za...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 20:21:35 UTC

FileUploadField - value not stored in session?

I'm using the FileUploadField and the name of the field is "image".  When the
form model loads, all other form fields appear but the upload field remains
blank.  Why is that?  Any way around it?

Re: FileUploadField - value not stored in session?

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, V. Jenks wrote:
> I'm using the FileUploadField and the name of the field is "image".  When the
> form model loads, all other form fields appear but the upload field remains
> blank.  Why is that?  Any way around it?

I think that it's a browser security restriction, so that
you cannot put c:\pagefile.sys there from the server for
example.

Best wishes,
Timo

--