Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 23:30:51 UTC

[faces 1.2] implementation of RestoreView, anyone?

Hi there,

I don't have more time this week to dedicate to the implementation of JSF
1.2. At this point, as you can see in the test-webapp of the faces
1.2branch, the rendering is working and the state is written into the
page. Now
it is necessary to adapt the existing code or implement the RestoreView
correctly to build the UIViewRoot component from the state. Any takers?

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: [faces 1.2] implementation of RestoreView, anyone?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Not needed. I have implemented the state management part myself. At this
point, the blank example application is working with myfaces 1.2-snapshot.
Now it is time to fix some rendering issues, I have just seen that some
components such as the commandLink are not working yet though,

Cheers!

Bruno