Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 06:08:36 UTC

Ole's Regression Tests

Hi All,

I have noticed that Ole's daily regression tests shows strange behavior last
few days, and just want to know why is this happened. See the result of
yesterday (04/05/2010):
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/testSummary-940493.html

Is this a normal behavior?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Re: Ole's Regression Tests

Posted by Ole Solberg <Ol...@Sun.COM>.
On 05/05/2010 06:08 AM Nirmal Fernando wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have noticed that Ole's daily regression tests shows strange behavior
> last few days, and just want to know why is this happened. See the
> result of yesterday (04/05/2010):
> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/testSummary-940493.html
>
> Is this a normal behavior?

During release testing we have to reallocate regression test machines
for that purpose.
We should hopefully be back in "normal" state soon...

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: Ole's Regression Tests

Posted by Lily Wei <li...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Myrna:
     Thank you so much!!! I did
not realize there are so many changes. Oh, my! New server and new version change can be hairy.
Lily

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.

Re: Ole's Regression Tests