Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/08/17 01:04:30 UTC

Colossus Notes

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would post my notes about the
stuff I'm working on in colossus, but as usual I forgot.  I posted my
note last week and then forgot again to tell anyone that they were
there.  So here's the link

http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/colossus

Those notes are still accurate, except I know blevins has some more
details about the Dot File Layout idea bouncing around in his noggin.

-dain

Re: Colossus Notes

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Aug 16, 2006, at 4:04 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would post my notes about the
> stuff I'm working on in colossus, but as usual I forgot.  I posted
> my note last week and then forgot again to tell anyone that they
> were there.  So here's the link
>
> http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/colossus
>
> Those notes are still accurate, except I know blevins has some more
> details about the Dot File Layout idea bouncing around in his noggin.

Yep.  I'd like to hack on a prototype after I'm done the jpa plugin
code I'm working on.

-David