Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org> on 2017/08/03 10:23:06 UTC

Re: ODBC version is not supported issue

Hello again,

I've started working on the RazorSQL support, downloaded the
latest version from the official site and there is no issue with version
you have mentioned (there are some other issues though). Can
you point out what is the version of the RazorSQL you were using,
so that I can test with your version as well?

Also, operation system version could be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Hello,

All issues with RazorSQL resolved, reviewed and merged
to master [1]. The next release (2.2) will include these changes
or you can try using code from the master.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5842

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.