Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by cddhesh <si...@persistent.co.in> on 2016/02/23 06:48:43 UTC

How to make cxf bus threadsafe when using it with Spring

Hi all,

I am using spring and CXF. I have used global CXF bus currently.  How I can
make it thread safe ?

    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging/>
        </cxf:features>
    </cxf:bus>

Document
<https://books.google.co.in/books?id=da_iBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT96&lpg=PT96&dq=thread+cxf+bus&source=bl&ots=usGAQqMPA7&sig=9oEZ6lzyYlewxJXs8CI0an2BZAk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivpeeLk43LAhULBo4KHcyKA0wQ6AEIRjAH#v=onepage&q=thread%20cxf%20bus&f=false>
mentions that bus can be thread default bus. I dint get any example to see
how to use it. Can some one please guide me.

Re: How to make cxf bus threadsafe when using it with Spring

Posted by cddhesh <si...@persistent.co.in>.
I tried adding following but dint work. Not sure if I am on correct path

<cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging/>
        </cxf:features>
         <cxf:properties>
         	<entry key="thread.local.request.contex" value="true"/>
         </cxf:properties>
    </cxf:bus>