Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/01/21 22:50:39 UTC

Managing large attachments

Hi

I've done some initial work in CXF JAXRS for multipart/related requests
be supported. At the moment the JAXRS component relies on
AttachmentInInterceptor only, which makes it possible to get to all the
individual parts.

It looks like that just relying on AttachmentInInterceptor alone can
suffice in cases when small to medium size attachments are involved.

What else is needed for large attachments be handled efficiently ?
I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment with all the info :-) so if someone
could provide some overview of how this is done in JAXWS then I'd
appreciate it... I remember seeing some discussions about temporarily
files, etc...

Thanks, Sergey

Re: Managing large attachments

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@progress.com>.