Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/16 03:15:31 UTC

What version of JGroups do people use?

Hi All,

What version of JGroups do people use for their Cayenne Cross-VM Cache
Sharing Configuration?

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: What version of JGroups do people use?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I've been using 2.4CR2 for the last 4 months. Although I am using it
in the context of Cayenne/OSCache combo, with targeted invalidation
of named cache groups. It is not as transparent as full object sync
provided by Cayenne, but it significantly reduces the cluster
traffic. Not sure how well JGroups will perform under higher load.

Andrus