Posted to users@maven.apache.org by vi...@wipro.com on 2005/05/02 14:49:48 UTC

Maven + Eclipse

Hi All,

Anyboy have document for

how to configure maven into eclipse

idea's appreciated !

Rgds

Vijay

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: Maven + Eclipse

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde-ag.de>.
http://maven.apache.org/reference/ide/index.html

Re: Maven + Eclipse

Posted by Samuel Le Berrigaud <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you may want to try this plugin : Mevenide at http://mevenide.codehaus.org/

SaM

Re: Maven + Eclipse

Posted by Alex Soto <ap...@gmail.com>.
I'll assume you mean using eclipse for a mavenized project since
that's as far as my experience goes.  I've had good luck with the
eclipse plugin for generating .project and .classpath files.    Just
type 'maven eclipse' and a .project and .classpath will be created for
your project.  Then just import that project into your eclipse
workspace.