Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by EngR H <h_...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/01 11:55:26 UTC

WCK: Another Question

Hello Again
Is there a way to minimize the no. of levels slide retrieves items?? i can see that slide retrieves 3 levels at the first start..
Am using WCK, and my CMS database is quite huge which increases the time of retrieveing the data, so that the web folder times out giving an error message saying that items are moved or deleted..
is there a way to let slide only retrieves 1 level at a time???
Thanx alot!
Rony

 The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!