Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/17 02:38:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Trinidad 2.0.1

Hi Everyone,

I was running the tasks needed to get the Trinidad 2.0.1 release out and
now I need a vote as to whether everything looks good or not.  I have
committed most of the most recent submitted patches and things look to
be fairly stable.  There are a few patches outstanding, but I wanted to
put those into trunk so that they can get some more testing.

Therefore, I would like to ask for a vote on this release.  All of the
following should be ready for review:

* The generated repository and assembly artifacts [1]
* The generated source archive [2]
* The updated svn repository [3]

Please review the artifacts and vote according to the following:

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
  and why..............

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
   Scott O'Bryan

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-072
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-072/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad/2.0.1/trinidad-2.0.1-source-release.zip
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/tags/trinidad-2.0.1

Re: [DISCUSS] legal files in WARs like samples etc

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'm not sure that simply not distributing war files is
desirable.  I mean I'm not against it on principal, but we've always
distributed our demo war as a zip and I'd be interested to hear from
the greater community if this distribution is of any value.

Traditionally we DID NOT distribute the sources into the repository,
but with the new way things are done in nexus now, we do.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Fw: [DISCUSS] legal files in WARs like samples etc

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
As far as I read it this dependency should have been removed:

> The problematic code has been removed. Thanks Matthias for reviewing the code.
>

> regards,
> Catalin

But this has not been happening?
Or has the code already been changed and only the dependency remained untouched (and is now unused)?

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Leo!

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi folks!

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Doh!!  Mark, that is an awesome catch.  That's a relatively new
sub-project and I didn't catch the missing listence files.  I'll
change those tonight and send out a new vote email.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Scott!