Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 02:53:49 UTC

Remaining JIRAs for Roller 5.1

Hi team, I made a list of the 16 (of the presently 84 open) JIRAs I'd
like to see done before we release Roller 5.1:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Apache+Roller+5.1+Release

None of them involve any further database changes, so the 5.1 Roller DB
appears good to go as-is.  Feel free to add additional JIRA items or
other comments to the above page.  I'll be working on these but any
patches/commits from others would also be great.  Note no commits,
please, until Dave is finished merging the new Propono into trunk.

Regards,
Glen

Re: Remaining JIRAs for Roller 5.1

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic!  I hope to get another build for release 5.0.4 tonight or
(more likely...) tomorrow, I'm tied up with another coding task.

Glen

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.