Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Emerson, David" <DE...@emptoris.com> on 2002/09/05 20:25:24 UTC

build trouble

In the latest nightly builds org\apache\jmeter\gui\action\Help.java
uses scrollToReference which is protected in JDK versions prior to 1.4.
This causes the build to fail if your not building against JDK 1.4. Is this
intentional?

Re: build trouble

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
It is intentional that I'm using the scrollToReference method, but not intentional that
the method is protected in JDK1.3 (not on my part anyway).  I suppose a simple fix
would be to extend JTextPane and make the method public.  I expect to resolve it
one way or another prior to any release.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org